Providing a coworker with administrative access
Follow these steps to provide a coworker with administrative access.
Step 1. Find your company page
- Click “Groups” from the main navigation.
- Find and select your company name. You can change the search form on the top left from "client" to "all" and use the search box to quickly find your company name.
Step 2. Add your coworker to your list of people
- From the company page, click on the “People” link.
- Click the “New Person” button.
- Edit the person’s information, including email address.
- In the field “Permissions Group,” check off all the relevant permissions. Here are the details for each role:
- Basic: allows them to login, import results from labs, and access and update all company and test info.
- Admin: allows them to invite other coworkers and update billing info.
- Billing: allows them access to the billing tab.
- Sales: allows them access to the sales tab.
- Schedule: allows them access to the schedule tab.
- MRO: allows them access to the MRO Checklist section of each Specimen and the ability to verify results.
- Click Save. Your coworker will now appear under the “People” link. An email will automatically be sent to your coworker inviting them to TestVault.
Step 3. Confirming administrative access
- Once your coworker clicks on the link provided in the email, he or she can set their password and gain access to TestVault.